Saturday, February 12, 2011

God Damn Celtics!!!

I was lucky enough to be invited to my first NBA game on Thursday night in Boston. Boston Celtics Vs. LA Lakers. The Celts were sure to win and with New England as my 2nd home, I had to represent the home team in full force and green 'n white attire! The best part was that my lovely partner was a DIE HARD Lakers fan. Was so amped to not only be popping my Pro B-ball cherry but, to revel in victiry and rub it all in her face.....this wasn't the case Celts.....WTF!!

On the plus side, for all you Celts fans out there, we had front row seats to witness history in the making. As I don't know too much about B-ball, I'll let someone who does explain the significance of this spectacle:

"If you were going pick a time, place and opponent to set the stage for Ray Allen to become the NBA's new 3-point shooting king, Feb. 10, 2011 was probably the date you wanted all along. At home in the Garden, on national TV against the Lakers, in front of Reggie Miller, who was broadcasting courtside ready to pass the torch.
It doesn't get any better than that, does it?"
-Peter F. Stringer (Don't know this cat?)
So, you get the picture! Pretty cool and I've got some great pics and footage to go with it which will be posted shortly. Watch this space!



No comments:

Post a Comment