Friday, March 4, 2011

Put some sky in these rounds!

We've been trying to keep the new Summer Sessions Surf Shop location on the DL but being the small town Rye is, the "secret" didn't really last long.

Watch this space
We've been documenting the whole revamp process so everything that is and has happened behind these walls will be edited into a a pretty wild video, well the concept is awsome.
Anyways, during the initial steps of clearing out the old convenience store that was the Sandpiper, we had to relocate some hotwheels.

1966 Ford Mustang = GANGSTA
Mr Leary looking swank in his red rocket

We found out that old man Leary is a small fan of vintage vehicles, he has collected a few over the years. I think he said he had about 50...give or take. My old man and I have always had a soft spot for old cars and often talked of overhauling Jags and Cobras, but the one car I've always dreamed of having, the car that you would have pinned up on the wall next to a half naked picture of Cindy Crawford, was the 1965 Ford Mustang GT 350!

So what you packing man?
What am I packing....? Just 100% American muscle bitch! Now get the F&%@ outta my way!

GOD DAMN! The things I would do to get my hands on that wheel! Really.....no task too great, bring it! Unfortunately Leary's Mustang was a real lady bug with a small 4 cylinder engine. All looks and no action. Either way, shes a beaut!

No comments:

Post a Comment